- Disclaimer, Indemnity and Limitation of Liability. Although COMPANY strives to provide accurate information, it neither warrants nor makes claims regarding the accuracy or reliability of information on this website. Neither we nor any third parties (including, but limited to, our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, distributors and/or vendors) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Although this website is hosted by a trusted company, COMPANY does not warrant that this Website or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors and affects and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or affects to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in Orange County, California. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, within the United States of America.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Some COMPANY products have small parts, not for children under six who may swallow. Most crystals in the world contain traces of lead, including Swarovski® crystals, which are added to some of our products. Do not digest.
- Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. For your personal protection, our credit card gateway is via authorize.net, a secure gateway. We make every effort to protect your online order information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your order information to ensure it remains private and secure. To check the security of your connection, look at your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (contingent on your browser), then SSL is active. You can also check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the Website will change from "http" to "https".
Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will be unable to connect to our server, thus you will avoid mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection. If you can't access the server, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may not exploit in any way, any of the Contents or the Website. Please submit public relations-related requests to: email@example.com.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- COLORS: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our website. Colors vary, contingent on your monitor, our custom elastic dye process and artisans’ use of colors in our hand-crafted fashion accessory products. We cannot guarantee that colors will be accurate.
- Swarovski® Crystals: Genuine Swarovski® crystals are embellished on COMPANY's products, when noted. There is no relationship between the Swarovski® company and the manufacturer of the finished product.
- Privacy Use of Your Information: We will neither sell nor provide any of your personal information to third parties, unless required by law or for promos for which you sign up to participate. We may use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes. If you opt-in (“Opt-in emails") during the site registration process or at other times when you submit personal information, it may be used by Company to create and deliver to you emails such as newsletters and messages containing product or event information. If you later prefer to opt-out, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Unsubscribe" with your name and e-mail address. If you elect to participate in promotions, sweepstakes, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Website, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties. COMPANY is not responsible or liable for any use of the information you choose to provide to such third parties.
- We welcome your feedback regarding our website, our products, and our services. However, we can not accept confidential or proprietary information. All feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions submitted or offered to COMPANY using this Website will become and remain COMPANY’S property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any comments constitutes an agreement to COMPANY of all worldwide rights, interests, titles and goodwill in the comments without compensatory payment, unless noted in our Contests and Promotions. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
- Statistical Data: Most websites, including ours, gather anonymous statistics via TCP/IP addresses and referral sources. These stats are strictly to resolve website issues, to monitor our promotional effectiveness, and ultimately, to ensure your customer satisfaction. This data is not utilized for other purposes.
- Return Policy: Due to OSHA and health care standards, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Notification of damaged goods must be within 48 hours of receipt and via e-mail to: Subject: FLEXY® Ladies Returns at: email@example.com. Damaged items must be returned within seven days of receipt. New items will be shipped to replace damaged goods.
- Shipping: No cancellations after order has been shipped. Most orders ship out via US mail or UPS within five to seven business days of your order. Occasionally, our hand-crafted products (made in the USA) may take up to three weeks. In those cases, we will try to notify you via e-mail or phone. For more expedient or special orders, please contact us: Subject: FLEXY® Ladies Shipping at: firstname.lastname@example.org.